Coming Soon Here
& at Select Retailers
The Valley's longest Happy Hour!
Go here for details
Red Ox is the place to be on Sunday's!
Click image for more.....
2318 S. Oneida Street
Appleton, WI 54915
Priced From $13.99-$16.99
(All Earlybirds Are $3.00 Off Regular Menu Price)
Available from 11am to 6pm
Sunday - Thursday
11am to 5:30pm on Friday & Saturday
(Not available on holidays)
All Earlybirds served with choice of potato (baked, twice baked, hash browns, French fries, potato peels, or potato pancakes) or vegetables, or rice or pasta, soup or salad, and baked french bread & butter.
Your choice of any Three of our Fourteen haddock selections as a tasty combination.
Fried Clams & Haddock
Our hand-breaded clams and haddock fried golden brown.
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Boneless breast of chicken stuffed with ham & Swiss, hand-breaded and served golden brown with rice & white wine mushroom sauce.
Chicken In Dark Cherry Sauce
Boneless breast of chicken sauteed with a Door County Dark Cherry sauce and served over wild rice.
Flaky Haddock 15 Different Ways "New"
1. Broiled in our special English butter sauce.
2. Deep-fried & served golden brown with homemade tarter sauce & lemon.
3. Broiled with a dill Dijon sauce,
4. Broiled with a Black Pepper Parmesan sauce & seasoned bread crumbs.
5. Baked with an Artichoke Heart mushroom sauce & seasoned bread crumbs.
6. Broiled with a Hazelnut Pecan sauce.
7. Cajun broiled.
8. Broiled with white wine & lemon pepper.
9. Oscar style with crab, asparagus & Hollandaise sauce.
10. Stuffed with crab crab meat dressing & baked.
11. Orange glazed with seasoned bread crumbs.
12. Baked with a Thai Chili sauce, sweet peppers & Cashews.
13. Baked with a crab cake crust & a Chipotle Pepper Hollandaise sauce.
14. Jalapeno tempura battered, fried & served with a sweet chili dipping sauce.
15. Jack Daniels Glazed.
Smothered Grilled Chicken
Boneless breast of chicken with sauteed mushrooms and onions, finished with Mozarella over pasta.
Three Homemade Louisiana style crab cakes served with a Chipotle Pepper Hollandaise sauce.
Lightly breaded, sauteed and served with a Lingonberry and sour cream sauce.
Chicken 14.99 Veal 16.99
Hazelnut Pecan Mahi Mahi
8oz sweet Mahi Mahi filet broiled with a Hazelnut Pecan sauce made from Frangelico Liquor.
House choice tenderloin with mushrooms, green peppers, onions and tomatoes grilled and finished with a red Russian Kabob sauce.
10 oz cut of our signature slow roasted prime rib au jus.
BBQ Baby Back Ribs
1/2 rack of our home smoked baby back ribs. Served (1) regular zesty BBQ, (2) Cranberry Chipotle, (3) Cajun BBQ, (4) Brown sugar BBQ, or (5) Door County Cherry BBQ.
(8) Jumbo shrimp Broiled in our special English butter sauce or deep-fried or Thai Cashew Sautee or Jalapeno Tempura battered.
Salmon One Of Three Ways
8oz Atlantic Salmon filet (1) Jack Daniels glazed, (2) Baked with a Dill Dijon sauce, (3) Broiled and finished with a Door County Cherry sauce & seasoned bread crumbs or (4) Cajun style with olive oil.
8oz. done to your liking.
French-Fried Frog Legs - Hand-breaded & French-fried.
Served with homemade Tartar sauce & lemon wedges
Hunters Pot Luck
Tenderloin tips, chicken breast & chicken livers sautéed with onions, Sun-dried tomatoes, Poblano peppers & Artichoke Hearts in a mushroom Bordelaise sauce over mashed potatoes